Your home selling advocate.
A System for Success
Selling a home requires a deep understanding of marketing, pricing strategy, negotiation skills, a touch of design talent, plus a portion of psychology.
My sales strategy relies on a deep understanding of the Salt Lake City housing market. I analyze the data and competition to position your home to sell promptly at the best price.
Because I know what buyer’s are looking for, I’ll let you know if your home needs a little “attention” and how to avoid surprises during your sale.
My marketing system, developed from over 20 years of listing experience, includes providing homeowners with the following services at my cost:
Wasatch Homes and Estates Difference
- A pre sale home inspection. This is done so that the buyers have no concerns as to the condition of the home.
- A full professional appraisal on the property to show the prospective buyers that the price has been set by a professional appraiser.
- A heating and cooling system inspection by a licensed HVAC contractor, including documentation showing that everything is in proper working order.
- A roofing contractor certification that the roof is free of leaks and is in serviceable condition.
- A one-year home warranty for the buyer so that they don’t have to worry about anything going wrong with the home for the first year of ownership.
- A property profile, which shows demographics, where the closest schools are, churches, and restaurants, parks etc. This especially helps with out of town buyers.
An average home sale includes over 150 tasks. There is a great deal to keep track of and manage effectively. Most agents should be capable to handle this for you. But, if things get complicated… and they frequently do, a truly knowledgeable and experienced agent is your best chance for a successful closing. Navigating challenging transactions is my forte.
Sell it fast, for the best price, hassle free
Are you considering selling your home? If so, what are your priorities? Let me guess…sell it fast, for the most money possible, with minimal hassle. And, because the stakes are so high, you must to work with trustworthy people. A lot to ask? Of course not.
It is possible.
For over 22 years I’ve helped Salt Lake City homeowners sell their homes. Their priorities are how I measure my success, and I’m proud to say that over 80% of my transactions are from repeat business and referrals. I’d like to say I simply work hard but there’s so much more to selling homes.
Proof of Success
“I would strongly recommend using David as your realtor, he is honest, hard working but listens to what your needs are!
Realtors are often judged by their sales statistics. Anyone can claim great talent, but statistics are an objective measure of performance. There are two important statistics you should ask every agent:
List to Sale Ratio vs. Average
My clients sell their homes for 98.5% of list price. The average in this market is 95%. This means my pricing strategy is accurate, neither too high, nor too low.
Days on Market vs. Average
My clients consistently sell their homes 75% faster than market average (23 days versus 95 days as of 2/2016). This means both my pricing and marketing systems are highly effective.
Data obtained from the Wasatch Front MLS.
It’s ALL about you!
My real secret? People are the epicenter of my business. All of the strategies above mean nothing without this one fact – I care about people, my community, and developing long-lasting relationships. Providing you with the benefit of my 20 years of experience in the “trenches” of Salt Lake City real estate is merely part of the equation.
Team with an advocate. Contact me now for a free consultation (801)597-7971.